Personalised My Side/Your Side Cotton Pillowcases

Product code TTPMSYS

Twisted Twee

£40.00

Personalisation

Long Arrow on Left or Right?
Name on Left Pillow
Name on Right Pillow

Description

Do you have a bed-hogger in your life? These personalised my side/your side Egyptian cotton pillow cases feature black arrows that run the length of the pillowcase - one taking up 75% of the space and the other reaching across the remaining 25%. A perfect anniversary, wedding, Valentine or housewarming gift.

The images are shown as though standing at the end of the bed looking at the headboard. You can add your names via the options in the personalised tab, one will be for the long side, the other for the short side. You can also select which side you want the long arrow. Please note that when adding names, the name on the left/right is as though you are at the end of the bed looking at the headboard.

Made from: The pillow cases are made from the finest Egyptian cotton. They have a high thread count and retain their shape well.
Dimensions: 55cm x 75cm. The pillow cases are large as natural cotton can sometimes shrink a little on the first wash.

Returns

You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order.

Goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products, earrings and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.

Please read the MyGiftGenie returns policy for full terms.

Delivery

UK delivery will be done via Royal Mail 1st Class (£5). Orders are usually processed within 2-5 working days although we endeavour to get your Pillow Cases to you as soon as possible. We will notify you once your Personalised My Side / Your Side Cotton Pillowcases has been dispatched.

Customer Reviews

 

Recently viewed products

Personalised My Side/Your Side Cotton Pillowcases

£40.00

Personalised My Side/Your Side Cotton Pillowcases

Product code TTPMSYS

Twisted Twee

£40.00

Personalisation

Long Arrow on Left or Right?
Name on Left Pillow
Name on Right Pillow

Description

  • Do you have a bed-hogger in your life? These personalised my side/your side Egyptian cotton pillow cases feature black arrows that run the length of the pillowcase - one taking up 75% of the space and the other reaching across the remaining 25%. A perfect anniversary, wedding, Valentine or housewarming gift.

    The images are shown as though standing at the end of the bed looking at the headboard. You can add your names via the options in the personalised tab, one will be for the long side, the other for the short side. You can also select which side you want the long arrow. Please note that when adding names, the name on the left/right is as though you are at the end of the bed looking at the headboard.

    Made from: The pillow cases are made from the finest Egyptian cotton. They have a high thread count and retain their shape well.
    Dimensions: 55cm x 75cm. The pillow cases are large as natural cotton can sometimes shrink a little on the first wash.

Returns

  • You have 14 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order.

    Goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products, earrings and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.

    Please read the MyGiftGenie returns policy for full terms.

Delivery

  • UK delivery will be done via Royal Mail 1st Class (£5). Orders are usually processed within 2-5 working days although we endeavour to get your Pillow Cases to you as soon as possible. We will notify you once your Personalised My Side / Your Side Cotton Pillowcases has been dispatched.